Thursday 20 September 2012

9 Months pregnant and batteling flat pack furniture.

I'm now 9 months and 4 days pregnant and to be perfectly honest I'm starting to feel a bit feed up.
So, I decided to put together a few IKEA drawers for the little ones wardrobe. What was I thinking???
As a swede I normally don't have any problems with flat pack furniture but with pregnancy brain it is a completely different ball game.
I have now put together the same drawer 4 times and finally managed to get it right. 1 down 3 to go.
The good thing is that I'm not alone, Fred is here to "help" me. A 2 year old boy can have surprising skills.

Together we have also managed to assemble the Stokke sleepi cot for the little one.
I know we are cutting it a bit fine, but now it's done so we are ready whenever she is.

I absolutely love Stokke products, fantastic design and super practical, very Scandinavian.
We have used Stokke Sleepi for Fred as well and it's been great. He is still in his extended cot but I think it is time to take one of the sides down. www.stokke.com

1 comment:

  1. aaaawwww my angel... Of course he has skills.. he's the best :) I love your blog by the way! Good stuff!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete