Sunday 23 September 2012

Knitting, obsession or hobby?

I have always enjoyed knitting and I go through periods when I knitting quit a lot.
Most of the time I don't ever use what I have knitted. It all ends up in a drawer never to see daylight again.
The last few weeks however, I have started to knit enormous amounts of baby stuff that I might actually use.
The question is, when does a hobby turn in to an obsession?
In the last week I have knitted an matching pair of socks and hat, another pair of socks and two dresses. In all fairness they are small but still.
Looking back at this week, I realise that I have done very little apart from knitting.
I'm starting to think that I might have passed over the line and knitting is now more than a hobby.
Can I blame pregnancy and plead temporary insanity?

No comments:

Post a Comment